Monday, December 1, 2008

Dare to Wear



Bayou Belle had this idea to step out of our comfort zone, be brave. I cannot believe I'm doing this. I've been debating whether I had enough nerve to participate. I think I'm going to make myself crazy. Here goes. My dare to wear is something my husband bought me on ebay. I love boots - have a closet full to prove it, but these were a little loud for me. The leather is so soft and they are really pretty comfortable to walk in. He also purchase me some beautiful black leather pants. I saw Amy Grant on a Christmas special yesterday and she was sporting a great looking pair. We're in the same age bracket so maybe... But I think I'll keep the boots, what do you think?

2 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

I love that your husband bought those for you! I think they'd look fab with some trouser jeans ;)

Unknown said...

Totally loving these boots! I want 'em. Everyone needs some sort of red shoe or boot.

Thanks for participating.

From this day forward - 25 years later

We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary on Tuesday June 29,2010 with dinner at the BlowFly Inn with the children. It has been the first ...