Friday, August 22, 2008

Fill-n-Friday





1. Dancing to Journey's greatest hits while cleaning house makes me think of good times in high school.

2. The last time I rode a bike I nearly ran out of gas. I'm out of practice!

3. When I drive I like to sing along to High School Musical with my daughter.

4. I saw a turtle standing on his hind legs "communicating" with another turtle in the front yard. That made for an interesting conversation on the way to school.

5. Give me football players, give me cheerleaders, give me the band. It's high school football season!

6. Next week I am looking forward to celebrating my husband's birthday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to movie night, tomorrow my plans include a yard sale and birthday party and Sunday, I want to go to church!

No comments:

From this day forward - 25 years later

We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary on Tuesday June 29,2010 with dinner at the BlowFly Inn with the children. It has been the first ...